Our activities are based on providing comprehensive and prudent advice.
Our core areas of expertise are:
- Employment law and public employment law
- Marriage, divorce and inheritance law
- Commercial and corporate law
- Real estate and property law
- Debt enforcement and bankruptcy law
- Criminal law
- Social security law
- Contract law, sales, leasing and service contract law
We advise individuals, companies, public institutions and associations, and represent them in courts and before authorities.
Professionalism, integrity, independence and cost awareness are the main guidelines for our activities.